My Etsy Store

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Today I am posting my design team project for the challenge over at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog. The theme is "Pretty in Pink", which is my absolute OMG favorite color in the whole wide world.

For my project I chose to make a Pink Clipboard.

I used a small 6x9 clipboard I purchased at Michaels for .99. I covered it using American Crafts Cardstock. I printed off the Lil Sue image which is by the Artist Heather Valentin onto white Neenah card stock and placed in on a "Pink" mat. I have colored her in using Copic Markers. I have distressed the edges using Momento Pink Dew Drop Ink. I have added a pink ribbon, and lots of pink embellishments from my stash along with mulberry flowers from IAMROSES.

On the upper corners I used lace from a wedding dress, and also added hand made crochet cherries on the upper corner. I used the ribbon roses on the bottom edge from American Crafts. I absolutely LOVE this clipboard. I hope you enjoy also. This item will be for sale at my Etsy Store!

Please hop on over to Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog to see what the other design team have created for this challenge and I look forward to seeing some of your entries too!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...