My Etsy Store

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

OMG! I've been a bad blogger girl, I haven't posted in a while, however, I have a good excuse. I've been hanging out with my crafting friends, at crops, taking card classes and actually crafting in my craft room and I've re-arranged my craft room for the bazzillionth time.

I guess I'm clutter claustrophobic, I don't like having everything out. I've redesigned my tiny itty bitty craft room to work for me. It's so clean and tidy that when I start a project I can't help but put all the supplies away. What's my secret? Well, it's a small work table. This way if you want to bring out more supplies, you have to put some away. It's been working for me and I love it.

Well here is the room. I didn't take before pictures, but believe me it was crowded.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...