My Etsy Store

Saturday, August 20, 2011

I have some really incredible and exciting news! I am part of the design team for Addicted to Stamps Dream Team!


I want to thank Sherri Baldy and Heather Valentin for this wonderful opportunity. I'm excited to work with the team and get to know the other wonderful women on the team.

I love to read blogs and get most of my inspiration for my work from all the talent that is evident in the craft world. I know that there are so many crafters out there that have much more talent than I, and I thought to myself, I could never compete with all the awesome out there

When Sherri sent me the email congratulating me on making the team I was thrilled! I couldn't believe it. My first design team. I'm looking forward to getting to know all other talented ladies out there and I hope that my creations inspire you.

I love to craft and I love to see the end result of what is in my heart as I create. So I thank you and I hope that you continue to follow me and support me in this new adventure. I am going to have a giveaway when I reach 100 followers and you won't want to miss that!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS CHICA!!!!! I'm SOOOO thrilled for you!!!! I look forward to seeing all the things you create. WOO HOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...