My Etsy Store

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I've purchased over 50 stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps. I just love their images, there business is based on quality and value. I love the way they take pride in their deep etched, thick rubber stamps and appreciate their customers. Their stamp line ranges anywhere from whimsical to artistic. AND they guarantee there quality, I had an issue once with one of the stamps have a crease (which was not their fault, the mail system had crushed it) and they replaced it, no problems, all I had to do was e-mail they and they fixed it! :) Here is a sample of one of my favorites, the original artist is ching-chou kuik's Winter Watcher I hope to post "one-a-week" so that would be a year's worth!
I used charms, buckles, and copic markers.
I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...